This beautiful female fitness icon is a fitness and nutrition expert. Marzia Prince is an IFBB Pro and in 2007 she won the title of Ms. Bikini Universe. When Marzia isn’t modeling she is writing for Natural Muscle Magazine promoting a Vegan / Vegetarian / Raw diet and staying in contact with fans through social media and her fitness site.
Marzia Prince is unique among her fitness modeling peers because she didn’t get started until she was 32 years old. Proving that age is just a number, with a body that leaves models 10 years her junior envious and dropping jaws worldwide.
She was Ms.Bikini Universe 2007 and the current spokes model for Gaspari Nutrition.
Plus she is a Cooper Certified Personal Trainer, a Physical Fitness Specialist, a Pre/Postnatal Fitness Instructor, trained in the Biomechanics of Resistance Training, a Fitness Specialist for Older Adults (65 and up), she has her Nutrition Certification and is she is CPR Certified.
Anything else? Oh yeah, in May 2007, she won The Lyzabeth Lopex Fame Classic Bikini Competition.
For you ladies stressing over turning 40, Marzia is proof that you can be hot at 40 and on. Get your butt up off the couch and go to the gym. There are Planet Fitness gyms everywhere with $10 a month memberships!
- Name: Marzia Prince
- Born: September 21st, 1974
- Age: 40+ (Ladies, just because you’re turning 40, doesn’t mean you can’t be hot!)
- Height: 5’9”
- Weight: 135 lbs. For competition-127 lbs.
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska
- Current Residence: Dallas, Texas
- Sport: “Bikini” bodybuilder, Professional Fitness Model, Gaspari Nutrition Athlete, 2007 Ms. Bikini Universe, IFBB Bikini Pro, Yoga