- Date of Birth: September 19th
- Location: Glendale, Arizona, USA
- Height: 5’7”
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Measurements: 36-26-37
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Ethnicity: Caucasian (German & Spanish)
- Turn-ons: My husband
- Turn-offs: Men who don’t care that I’m happily married
- Website: www.HeatherMossModeling.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/HeatherMossThreeOneThree
- Twitter: @heathermoss313
- Instagram: @heathermoss313
How did you start modeling?
– A friend of mine had a ticked out SUV that was being featured on a website and asked me to take pictures with it and I really enjoyed the shoot and started building a fan base on Facebook… the rest is history!
What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I have many online features, several national and international publications. Most of my tattoos are award winning at various conventions nationwide. I belong to several amazing companies including H2Ocean and Sullen; featured as a Sullen Angel. Very honored to have been a part of so many great things thus far.
What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I like that I can control it for the most part. I enjoy working with my friends and meeting new ones. If at any point I encounter something I don’t like then I move on. I just try and stay humble and out of drama.
What is your best modeling secret?
– A shot to loosen up before shoots. I dunno… it helps LOL!
What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– That’s a hard one. I really like working with Sullen Clothing. I don’t get to see them as much as I would like to, but I really enjoy being with them and I am definitely hoping to do more with them in the future.
What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My legs… I love my legs
What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I own a tattoo shop, Timeless Art Tattoo and I’m a full time Mommy!
What is your dream car and why?
– A convertible Camaro… Just so damn sexy!
Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Time away from my family, it sucks and I wish I could take my kids with me, but its not fair to them cause I work the whole time. I make it up to them when I’m home though. They tend to be very spoiled.
What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Never give up! It doesn’t happen over night and its worth the work. Stay out of the drama and remain humble. No one likes a diva.
What About The SUV In The Photos:
To see about that SUV, click HERE.
Photos (3-pages, be sure to check each):
Tags: Heather Moss